VEHICLE REGISTRATION AND VENDOR APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED!!!
ALL VEHICLES NOW MUST PAY 'DAY OF' PRICES TOMORROW MORNING!!!
WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ANYMORE VENDORS AT THIS TIME!!!
2000 - Antique Pre 1935
2050 - Classic 1936 - 1954
2100 - Stock 1955 - 1972
2125 - Stock 1973 - 1987
2150 - Stock 1988 - Current
2200 - Modified 1955 - 1972
2225 - Modified 1973 - 1987
2250 - Modified 1988 - Current
June 9, 2018
6000 - Vintage Pre 1980
6100 - Full Custom All Years
6200 - Semi Custom All Years
6300 - All Original All Years
6400 - Scratch Built (ASV Titled)
6500 - Metric All Years
1000 - Street Rod Pre 1949
1100 - Antique Pre 1935
1150 - Classic 1936 - 1948
1200 - Chrome & Fin Stock 1949 - 1972
1250 - Chrome & Fin Modified 1949 - 1972
1300 - Muscle 1964 - 1972
1350 - Modern Muscle 1973 - Current
1500 - Stock 1973 - 1990
1550 - Stock 1991 - Current
1600 - Modified 1973 - 1990
1650 - Modified 1991 - Current
1700 - Sports & Imports All Years
1800 - Rat Rods All Years
1900 - Volkswagen All Years
Motorcycle and Car part Swap Meet will be located at 9th & Broadway.
More information at Bud York Cycle Facebook page.
Festivities will be from 9:00am-5:00pm
background photo courtesy of VancoPhotography
1. Main St will be closed starting at 6am. Vendors need to set-up between 6am and 8am. All personal vehicles need to be out of the event area by 8am, NO EXCEPTIONS. This means outside of the barricades. Anyone who parks on one of the side streets just off of Main between 9th & 13th is parking in designated areas for the event and WILL BE TOWED AT THE OWNERS EXPENSE, NO EXCEPTIONS!!
2. All sales during the event are subject to local and state sales tax of 9.167%. The taxes will be collected at the end of the event by a representative of Collinsville Downtown, Inc. If you have an Oklahoma Tax ID number, we must have a copy for our files. A sales tax form will be provided to all vendors at registration.
3. Please arrive from the east side of town and look for the 'Vendor Check-in' Station, which will be located on your left near 7th Street. Your location will be provided to you upon your arrival the morning of the event.
4.You may begin tear down only after 4:30pm and MUST be clean and vacated by 6pm as the road will open back at that time. (This is strictly enforced by the Collinsville Police Department.)
5. This is an outdoor event and there are no guarantees for weather. Registration fees are not refunded unless Collinsville Downtown, Inc. cancels the event. (Tents, tables and chairs are NOT provided. Something to anchor your tent is recommended, as sometimes it gets very windy.)
6. We cannot guarantee that any vendor will have exclusivity on any item.
Please click on the button below for the category of vendor that fits you and it will take you to the vendor application for you. We will notify you by email as soon as we confirm availablity for you.
Food Truck spaces are limited. Last years trucks are given first right of refusal
T-shirts will be available at the event!!!
Backstock of past years' Hogs shirts will be available at @ $10.00 each (sizes and styles limited)
We're excited about bringing Hogs 'N' Hot Rods to you for the 17th year!
There is plenty to keep you occupied; cars, trucks, motorcycles and specialty vehicles, arts & crafts booths, food trucks, kids zone...not to mention all of the local sites and merchants. You won't want to miss this car and bike show, that has been named 'Oklahoma's Premier Event' for 2010 and 2013.
Hogs 'N' Hot Rods
1126 W Main St. Collinsville, OK 74021 918-371-5530
We have the Vehicle Registration on Google Forms this year, to better keep track of the vehicles and try to cut down on human error.
Pre-registration cost is $20 and must be paid in full by 5pm on June 8, 2018. If you fill out the form now but do not pay on time, it will be considered Day Of registration and the cost will be $30. Some of the categories have changes so be sure you select the correct Division for your vehicle. After you have submitted your registration you will be given a link to be able to make your payment directly to our PayPal account, if you choose.
Here are the divisions for you to look over (they are listed on the registration form also)