We are working on the vehicle registration at this time. Please check back later for more information
background photo courtesy of VancoPhotography
TO ALL POTENTIAL VENDORS
1. The road will be closed starting at 6am. Vendors need to come set-up between 6am and 8am. All personal vehicles need to be out of the event area by 8am, NO EXCEPTIONS. This means outside of the barricades. Anyone who parks on one of the side streets just off of Main between 9th & 13th is parking in designated areas for the event and WILL BE TOWED AT THE OWNERS EXPENSE, NO EXCEPTIONS!!
2. All sales during the event are subject to local and state sales tax of 9.167%. The taxes will be collected at the end of the event by a representative of Collinsville Downtown, Inc. If you have an Oklahoma Tax ID number, we must have a copy for our files. A sales tax form will be provided to all vendors at registration.
3. Please arrive from the east side of town and look for the 'Vendor Check-in' which will be located on your left around 7th Street. Your location will be provided to you upon your arrival the morning of the event.
4.You may begin tear down only after 4:30pm and MUST be clean and vacated by 6pm as the road will open back at that time. (This is strictly enforced by the Collinsville Police Department.)
5. This is an outdoor event and there are no guarantees for weather. Registration fees are not refunded unless Collinsville Downtown, Inc. cancels the event. (Tents, tables and chairs are NOT provided. Something to anchor your tent is recommended, as sometimes it gets very windy.)
6. We cannot guarantee that any vendor will have exclusivity on any item.
Please click on the button below for the category of vendor that fits you and it will take you to the vendor application for you. We will notify you by email as soon as we confirm availablity for you.
Food Truck spaces are limited. Last years trucks are given first right of refusal
We will have the form up for t-shirt sales around the beginning of May. Thank you for your patience.
We're excited about bringing Hogs 'N' Hot Rods to you for the 17th year!
There is plenty to keep you occupied; cars, trucks, motorcycles and specialty vehicles, arts & crafts booths, food trucks, kids zone...not to mention all of the local sites and merchants. You won't want to miss this car and bike show, that has been named 'Oklahoma's Premier Event' for 2010 and 2013.
Hogs 'N' Hot Rods
photo courtesy of VancoPhotography
If you would like information about being a sponsor for Hogs 'N' Hot Rods, please contact Kim Miller at 918-371-5530 or email email@example.com
June 9, 2018
1126 W Main St. Collinsville, OK 74021 918-371-5530